For information on membership click here or stop by our monthly club meetings..
1. To educate, facilitate and promote the use of radio and other communication in the event of emergencies and other natural disasters.
2. To provide timely and accurate weather reports for the National Weather Service and Safety Services.
3. To provide communications for, Not For Profit, community and government organizations.
4. To promote the exchange of information, individual operating efficiency, fraternalism and general cooperation between members.
5. To conduct activities and programs, to educate the general public, and to continue the general interest and welfare of the members.
OUR MISSION STATEMENT:
We stand ready to assist, educate, and serve our communities and our Country in its time of need with emergency communications. We help other organizations with communications and logistics, by using Amateur Radio Communications to promote the Amateur Radio Service.
Our membership consists of both, licensed and non licensed volunteers who are dedicated to the promotion and support of the Amateur Radio Service. We volunteer our services to those in need of our skills, and help foster a new core of volunteers interested in communications, electronics, physics, mathematics and civil service.
Marion (Ohio) Amateur Radio Club is a non-profit organization dedicated to promoting te Amateur Radio Service
MARK has adopted goals to guide & focus their efforts in the directions to achieve the purpose of their existence. (See below)
While MARC is an organization for fun and enjoyment, it also has a mission and purpose to serve and to assist others. (See below)
The Marion Amateur Radio Club is a non-profit group of ham radio supporters in the area surrounding Marion Ohio. (See below)
234 S. High St.; P.O. Box 241; Caledonia, OH 43314-0241
Held on the 2nd Monday of Month, September thru May, 7:00 PM at the Clubhouse at the South East corner of the racetrack at the Marion County Fairgrounds.
The MARC Clubhouse is the Matinee building at the South East corner of the racetrack on the Marion County Fairgrounds. The clubhouse has radios and antennas for almost any band. There is refrigerator, heat, and coffee on meeting nights and indoor plumbing.
The Marion Amateur Radio Club (MARC) has been operating in Marion, Ohio since 1962. We meet the second Monday of each month, 7:00PM at our clubhouse on Marion County Fairgrounds during the months of September through May.
MARION'S CLUB REPEATERS